I have been slowly making changes to the
great outdoors our yard over the past few weeks. My favorite change
so far is the tipsy planter that was inspired by Pinterest, of course:
I was really bad about taking progress picture of the planter, but simple instructions are:
1) Acquire one large flower pot
2) And as many pots as you want your tower high one size smaller.
3) Spray paint pots.
4) Hammer re-bar into the ground.
5) Thread pots onto the re-bar through the hole in the bottom.
6) Make sure the bottom pot is flat.
7) Angle the rest of the pots so that they balance on the edge of the pot below.
If you visit Wait Till Your Father GetsHome she does a great job of showing step by step how to make the planter. And her mad planter looks amazing too!!
I also got the side garden weeded and transplanted a few flowers, looking good now!
The after pictures were taken about three weeks ago so here are a few of the blooms that are showing now (and actually dying really fast this year):
I also updated the little rock path (the basement window is an emergency exit so I keep it cleared) with a little spray paint, just need to pick up some more dirt to fill it in.
Finally I created a path between the garage and the backyard fence, no before pictures but if you look at the far end of the path that is what the area looked like.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up with: