Sunday, May 13, 2012

Master Bath Makeover is Done!


In my quest to remove all the beige from our house I started small, in our really tiny master bath.

A few before pictures:








































A much greener view:





I love how bright the green is and I think it goes well with the purple that will be in the bedroom.
I also painted the trim and accessories a sand color that doesn’t photograph well to tie in with the tiles.

Last, but not least I removed a lot of the glass beads from the chandler; it was just too much before.

 
Before
After

What do you think??


Linking up with:
Happy Go LuckyA Little Inspirationartistic31mama.com

5 comments:

  1. Hello Amy,
    I love your new bathroom! The chandler looks much better now. :)

    P.s. I did my homework and chose 5 baby blogger to pass on the Liebster award that you've given me last month. I know, I know It took me 30 days but better late than never!
    Hop on over to check it out:
    http://c-is-for-craft.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Going to check it out now. Hope your week has started out good!

      Delete
  2. Amy, I like your chandelier! It's amazing how different it looks with just a few crystals missing. I discovered you on Happy Hour Projects and I'm now following. I would love if you could follow back! Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the way it looks now, it was overwhelming in the small room before.

      Delete
  3. Awesome!! Love your chandelier!!!! :)

    Thanks for linking up at Create & Inspire.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete