Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger


A huge thank you to Jessica at Green PB & J’s for gifting me with the versatile blogger award! Green PB & J’s is full of fun and creativity and I am honored that she thinks I could compare! ;)







Eek after reading the rules I find out that I have to talk about me. I hate talking about me (well not the talking part, just the about me part)!

Let’s see…
I am a full time student and about ¾ of the way done with my BS in Human Services.
I am married to the man I have loved since middle school! And we even survived teen parenthood together.
I love Criminology. I have taken a bunch of classes relating to it and I love ID tv, true crime books, and crime drama tv.
My favorite color is green and I really hate pastels.
I really wish kids would skip the teen years! I love my kids bunches but right now they drive me nuts with all the teenage drama and attitudes.
I dread anything even remotely requiring dressing up. I own maybe three dresses and only wear them once or twice a year at most and rarely wear makeup. Jeans and Tees all the way!
I love the outdoors but hardly spend any time in it anymore. Maybe I should have become a landscaper or some other outdoor occupation!

Now to pass on the award to 15 other great blogs (love the requirement of 15 by the way since it is our family's lucky number):



Carrie @ Saving 4 Six
Janel @ Hating Martha 
Cinthya @ Eye Heart 
Andrea @ Decorating Cents 
Paula @ Sincerely Paula 
Kimberlee @ Spunky Diva  

 
Now for the rules:
1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Include a link to their blog.
4. Share 7 things about yourself.
5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
7. In the same post include this set of rules.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It was fun reading your answers...how sweet you have married you middle school love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for award! I am truly honored. And I loved learning about you!

    Holly
    Full Circle Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait you see your 7 answers!

      Delete
  3. I love that you're middle school sweethearts! That's amazing! And I'm totally with the t-shirts everyday idea! lol -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I think dresses must have been invented by a guy! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, I am honored! My favorite color is green as well, and I love the outdoors as well, I am so excited for camping/boating season in a couple months.

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how much we bloggers seem to have in common! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the nomination! That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete