Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Liebster Award

This morning I woke up to the amazing honor of being passed the Liebster award for small blogs (under 200 followers) by Lori at The Stonybrook House ! Thank you for such an amazing gift, Lori!


When I first started this blog I was simply trying to share more creative ideas, I though it was only fair since I love what I gain in inspiration from my fellow bloggers. Now I look forward to completing projects to share and visiting everyone else to see what has been happening in their part of the world (maybe I spend a little too much time in blog world).

Now I have the challenge privilege of sharing five of my favorite blogs and awarding them the Liebster award as well!! Stop by and pay all these great bloggers a visit!

Faith at Artistic31 Mama
Roudi at C is for Craft 
Theresa at Coffee Beans & Kisses
Mandy at Mandy's Krafty Exploits 
Savannah at Eight Days a Week

Upon accepting this award bloggers are asked to:
1) Post the award to their blog
2) Link back to the blogger who gave the award
3) Give the award to 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
4) Leave a comment for each blogger letting them know you have offered them the award.

8 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so touched. ♥ Thank you so much, you made my day. :)

    {love}
    Roudi @ c-is-for-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and thank you for passing it along! I'm so blessed and grateful!

    Mandy Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I'm honored! :-) Hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great for you congrats! You have a beautiful blog.. I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete