Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fruits and Veggies Oh My!


It’s planting season here so lots of garden work this week. I created a new bed for fruits and updated the veggie bed this week!

Here are the before pictures:

Veggie Bed



















Where the tree is on the left side in now fruit

 
















And the much better after pictures (lots of them):

Fruit
Blueberries


Strawberries

Watermelon
Peppers

 
Veggies

Tomatoes
Cukes









 

What are we growing this year? Here’s a list
Raspberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Watermelon
Cucumbers
Yellow & Red Bell Peppers
Banana Peppers
Early Girl Tomatoes
Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
Chocolate Cherry Tomatoes

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a delicious bounty come fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I really hope so but my green thumb is sort of a brownish green (sometimes are better than others). Last year I started late so this year I am hoping for better results!

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy! I can't wait to get my salsa garden started!! Thank you for nominating me for the Versatile Blog Award. I finally did it!! Check it out!

    http://www.thestonybrookhouse.com/2012/04/what.html

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete