Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mod-podge Tutorial


Making pretty boxes is really easy. All you need is mod-podge: 
 

Assorted boxes and the paper or fabric you want to cover them with:




Cut box into the shape you want:


Doing one side at a time apply a thin layer of Mod-podge and then smooth paper on over top:


Continue to cover the whole box this way, overlapping the papers as needed. After drying coat the entire box with a thick layer of Mod-podge and you’re done.

It will dry clear, this is right after I applied the final coat

4 comments:

  1. mod podge is the best! It's a cornerstone of the crafting world.

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Not sure how I functioned before I learned about it! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna have to get me some. Phyllis is always needing boxes for different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for letting a little of your craftiness out! I knew you had it in you!!

      Delete