Saturday, March 24, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Fajitas and a Few Extras…



Lots of projects in progress this week so this blog feature will be food!!!
Yummy crockpot chicken Fajitas, they may be lacking the sizzle but they are oh so easy! I found the recipe for them here and you can get the specific measurements there as well.


All you do it throw the chicken, red and green peppers, spices, chicken broth, and lime juice in the crockpot:
 
and set it to low for 6-7 hours. Mine came out way to watery so Next time I will be using a little less broth.

  
Our nothing fancy fajita station:


Now for the projects going on!


 I organized another drawer, with more Mod-podge boxes. Here is a brief tutorial if you need it.


I got a few seeds started, only peppers as I am going to buy plants for everything else. Today I noticed one small sprout!

Finally the big project sneak peak, wait until you see what this becomes!



Linking up with: 
Happy Go LuckyA Little Inspirationartistic31mama.com

4 comments:

  1. Those fajitas look awesome! Looks like you have a lot of fun projects in the works. Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I snooped around your blog too and you guys complete a bunch of neat projects!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays...I heart crockpot recipes!!

    ReplyDelete